• 744 glyphs in 20 styles;
• Extended Latin, Cyrillic and Greek;
• Perfect for headlines and logos;
• Prominent x-height;
• Distinctive pointed triangular bracketed “t”;
• Coverage of multiple OpenType features;
• Suitable for web, print, motion graphics etc.
Mont is a geometric sans serif consisting of 10 weights ranging from Hairline to Black with matching italics. It supports Extended Latin, Cyrillic, and Greek — more than 130 languages altogether.
The balanced characteristic of Mont with unique details, such as the pointed “t” and the prominent x-height makes it perfect for strong headlines and outstanding logos, but also suitable for long text.
Mont comes with a multiple range of OpenType features — including tabular figures, advanced typographic features such as ligatures, fractions, case-sensitive forms, superscripts, subscripts etc. The typefaceʼs versatility and merits make it easy to confront any graphic design challenge — web, print, motion graphics etc.
Up with Mont to the top and beyond!