Hello! I'm Cina, a graphic designer for Anugraha Design and a passionate pattern-maker! Thanks for stopping by my shop.
Hey there! Have you seen the awesome light boxes that are trending these days, featuring cute quotes and witty sayings? I love this look! It's such a fun look to integrate into social media, web headers, or marketing content, but creating the look digitally could be time consuming! So this color font makes the lightbox look super achievable and easy!
This font makes it possible to create a super cute lightbox just by typing!
Here's how you use this font!
- Capital letters start a line on the lightbox. Keep typing in lowercase letters.
- Use dashes (-) for regular spaces or for small spaces
- Use } or / to end the lightbox line.
- Use underscores (_) to make the bottom of the lightbox. Left brackets [ and lines | make large and small pieces for the bottom of the box.
- Adjust the leading to squish the lines together! The leading should be about 70% of the font size.
This is a OTF color font. Color fonts are compatible with Photoshop CC 2017. Also included is a monospace sans serif, the plain font that you see in the screenshots, which is a versatile font compatible with any software.
To keep Photoshop from crashing on me, the letters are about 600 pixels tall. If you need letters larger than this, or if you don't have Photoshop CC 2017 to use the color font, an AI file is included with all the letters, so you have a vector version of these graphics.
Thanks for checking out this font! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments!