★ REQUIRED SOFTWARE FOR THE FONT FILES: ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, INKSCAPE, COREL, GIMP, PHOTOSHOP OR SIMILAR DESIGN SOFTWARE ★
★ REQUIRED SOFTWARE FOR THE STYLES/PATTERNS: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS or NEWER ★
I just LOVE boutiques and card shops, and all the unusual, eclectic goods you find there. Of course, I'm particularly fond of custom lettering - those perfectly, imperfect characters that make the work so unique. Sooo, naturally I had to give my own version a shot. ;) Now, I'm proud to introduce: Boutique Script, an organic, fun, & kitschy homage to the boutique-style lettering that I love so much. :)
Boutique Script (OTF & TTF Files), including Western European language support and ligatures.
- 62 'one-click' Photoshop Styles (Including watercolor, trendy rose gold foils and faux ink) to make your text POP + Installation Instructions.
- An unflattened PSD with all the characters (so you can cut and paste without a glyphs panel).
- The .ASL file is HUGE, and it's gonna take a minute (or 5) to download, so PLEASE make sure the file is COMPLETELY finished before you unzip or the styles will be missing. If for some reason, you still don't see them, give me a shout and I'll send over a Dropbox link.
- It's really nice to have that Glyphs Panel for the extra characters, but not necessary. If you have an older version of Photoshop, you can just cut and paste from the enclosed PSD file. :)
- Yep, this works in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InkScape, GIMP, Corel, etc...
- This font looks great on personal branding, business cards, stamps, quote posters and greeting cards. And don't forget wedding season! This would be gorgeous on Save The Date cards or invites.
- Pair with watercolor or floral elements for a beautiful, trendy hand-lettered look!
- Looks great at larger sizes, so feel free to go big! Make your branding pop!
All right! Have fun! If you need any help or have any questions, just give me a shout! And if for some reason, you're not happy with the purchase please let me know. Getting a 'thumbs down' doesn't help me fix errors, better the product or accommodate buyers. I want to make sure both of us are happy campers. Kapish? ;)
Thanks & Happy Designing!