With an emphasis on branding, type, and layouts, Adam's design approach focuses on function and appeal. He has been the art director of HOW and PRINT magazines and has been featured in books and blogs. He also created a viral branding video with his daughter that gathered 1,000,000 views in 1 week.
Cheddar Gothic Sans Two is a hand-drawn, multi-weight display font family. An all-caps, sans serif typeface with condensed proportions that works great for a variety of display uses. The uppercase characters add distinction with extended crossbars and chiseled terminals, while the lowercase provides a more classic sans serif appearance. Mix and match the weights for contrast.
Carefully drawn for quality and readability, but still rough enough to exhibit the handmade details. Cheddar Gothic Sans Two is great for display, branding, packaging, advertising, food, sports, titles, and more. Each font file also includes matching catchwords and icons.
Cheddar Gothic Sans Two features:
- 8 styles = 4 weights plus italics
- All-caps with different upper and lowercase characters
- Simply switch between upper and lowercase for alternates
- Included extra catchwords and icons in each font file
- Hand-drawn details
- Extensive multilingual character support
All extra catchwords and icons are PUA-encoded for more accessibility in a variety of programs. This font has extensive Latin language support for Western, Central, and South Eastern European.
Included fonts (.otf OpenType):
- Cheddar Gothic Sans Two Light
- Cheddar Gothic Sans Two Light Italic
- Cheddar Gothic Sans Two Regular
- Cheddar Gothic Sans Two Italic
- Cheddar Gothic Sans Two Bold
- Cheddar Gothic Sans Two Bold Italic
- Cheddar Gothic Sans Two Black
- Cheddar Gothic Sans Two Black Italic
This font family is an expanded version of the Sans family within the larger Cheddar Gothic font family https://pro.creativemarket.com/assets/AdamLadd/920090-Cheddar-Gothic-Font-Family (which includes Sans, Serif, Slab, and Stencil styles). This Sans Two family has more weights and even broader language support.